Complaint Review: Comenity LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Charmainmae1 — colombus Ohio
Comenity LLC.
PO Box 182273 Columbus, Ohio 43218 ohayo, Ohio USA

Comenity LLC. Comenity - 303-255-5045 - Bother Me ohayo Ohio

I am a retired man and my wife is serious sick person. We are living in a quiet place and quiet home. We have a nurse come to our home take care for everyday. Your company name is Comenity calling to my home every two hours looking for some one is not living in my home. I did tell your worker that she is better to stop to call my home because my home having some one is sick and need to live in quiet.

But your worker said” She does not stop until I give her phone number of some one is she want to talk to” after that day she keep to call my home every hour and every two hour in 7 days a week. Your workers very very bother me, when I told your worker many times that I did not know about a person your workers are looking for.

Now, I am complaint your workers very hard head to understand the people words . If you do not stop call in my home phone, so if my wife is have more bad sick I will sue your company bother the sickness person and to noise in quiet house. My home phone is using for nurse person, doctor notice and emergency.

The phone your worker call are:303-255-5045/913-563-5522/614-729-5601/614-729-6040/000-000-0000

Thank you for take time to read my complaint and understand of people words

Sincerely,
Trui Tran

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comenity-LLC/ohayo-Ohio/Comenity-LLC-Comenity-303-255-5045-Bother-Me-ohayo-Ohio-1055852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comenity LLC.