Complaint Review: ComercA Bank (Direct Express)

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Yehosovitch — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
ComercA Bank (Direct Express)
DirectExpress.com Internet United States of America

ComercA Bank (Direct Express) Web site inaccessible 5 months cannot access statement Internet

I have been a Direct Express Mastercard direct deposit SSI holder for 4 + years now. Direct express has sent me statements about 1 time (for 1 month's transactions) for every 4-6 months (5 months missing). They have my correct address and email address so no problem THERE! I HAVE TRIED FOR MANY MONTHS NOW TO ACCES SMY ACCOUNT with absolutely NO SUCESS. Instead i have spent innumerable attempts to call and access my account or solve this issue. Direct Express (or, "CommercA Bank - the issuer (?) has been ABSOLUTELY NOHELP * CONFUSING and has run me in circles until I am totally disgusted. I needed THIS ABILITY THIS MONTH to access my statement to make changes, etc. and there is NO ACCESS to a Personal rep.  I CALLED THEIER CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER (800-622-7747 ONLY TO BE TOLD "THIS NUMBER IS  NO LONGER IN SEVICE)!

I absolutely must BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY STATEMENT AND MAKE CHANGES (VIA PHONE OR WEB). THIS HAS FINALLY COST ME over $180.00.

AT THIS POINT I AM furious AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA/WHERE TO TURN TO FIX PROBLEM ANDGET RESULTS.

Does ANYONE know ho I can get this (absurdly frustrating & costly PROBLEM FIXED SOON?

If so, PLEASE RESPOND VIA THIS SITE.

THANKS to WHOEVER CAN HELP.. I AM SO LOST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ComercA-Bank-Direct-Express/internet/ComercA-Bank-Direct-Express-Web-site-inaccessible-5-months-cannot-access-statement-Inte-963831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ComercA Bank (Direct Express)