Complaint Review: Comerica Bank - USDirectExpress

• Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: Alan — Portland Oregon USA
Comerica Bank - USDirectExpress
www.usdirectexpress.com Internet United States of America

Comerica Bank - USDirectExpress USDIRECTEXPRESS Customer Service Nightmare Internet

*Consumer Comment: comerica bank

USDirectExpress Customer Support Representatives are NAZI's!

USDirectExpress Support Number is completely automated with no option to speak with a Live Supprt NAZI. (See Below!)

INFO: Direct Live Representative
 1-877-212-9991 - Press 0 three times after it answers (000)

I've been trying for over 5 months to get my Internet Password reset so that I can manage my bills online. I forgot my security question & everytime I've called have either been told I would receive a phone call, or more blatent lies that their Internet
Servers were down (When I was on the phone & my wife was logged into her account and looking at her account).

Their customer support reps are rude, beligerant, agressive, and do not listen! Only  grudgely offering assistance when either forced through asking for alternatives to solve problems or requesting to speak with a higher authority!! Even backpedaling, not allowing contact to management or providing any assistance, and dropping my calls 4 different times.

All this because I want to reset my password for my internet account, at present I'm only able to check my balance & the last 5 transactions via prepaid phone, that is my only means of communication (Living on a fixed income is no easy thing these days).

There is no direct line of communication between Comerica Bank who issues the card, and USDirectExpress who "Supposedly" managed the card services & internet accounts.

Help end child and internet banking abuse by speading the word about these abusive companies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comerica-Bank-USDirectExpress/internet/Comerica-Bank-USDirectExpress-USDIRECTEXPRESS-Customer-Service-Nightmare-Internet-501365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comerica Bank - USDirectExpress

comerica bank

AUTHOR: dondeejohnson - (United States of America)

social security shows they deposited a certain amount but comerica bank says the deposit was $35 dollars less than ssd says so i am short $35