Complaint Review: Comet Cleaners & Laundry (Don Glenn)

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2001

• Reported By:Fort Worth TX
Comet Cleaners & Laundry (Don Glenn)
2248-A Jacksboro Hwy Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Comet Cleaners & Laundry (Don Glenn) negligence destroyed ladies suit

Comet Cleaners & Laundry at 2248-A Jacksboro Hwy Fort Worth, Tx 76114,totality ruin my new suit.

October 10,2001 I purchased a ladies suit (R&M Richards by Karen Kwong) for my son's wedding. I had to order it form JC Penneys catalog, when it arrived it needed to be pressed. I took it to Comet Cleaners with the sales tags still on it and ask for it to be pressed only. When I picked it up the next day my suit had been put in with someones elas clothes, cleaned and pressed. The material was pulled all over the suit and stains are all over it.There was no way I could wear the suit to my sons wedding. The suit is ruin.

The next day I went back to Comet to speak to the manager, I was told to wait for the owner Don Glenn, so I did. I tried to explain that the suit was a new suit with all the sales tags still on it and it was to be pressed only.

Don Glenn told me that the material was no good that the store sold me a suit that was no good, and he didn't care what I did with it but he was not going to do anything about it and that it was my problem, And I had to pay for the the cleaning bill on the suit.

The suit was new and never been worn. I had to purchase a dress for the wedding, that was not as nice as the suit. My husband and I are both disabled and live on a fixed income and can not just go out and buy cloths when ever I wish.

I feel that sence Don Glenn is the owner (he said he was)that he is responsible for any clothing ruin by this kind of negligence in that cleaners & laundry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comet-Cleaners-Laundry-Don-Glenn/Fort-Worth-Texas-76114/Comet-Cleaners-Laundry-Don-Glenn-negligence-destroyed-ladies-suit-7751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comet Cleaners & Laundry (Don Glenn)