Complaint Review: Comet cleaners

• Reported By: Weldon — Colleyville Texas United States of America
Comet cleaners
3811 Colleyville blvd Internet United States of America

Comet cleaners Overcharged , Internet

I dropped off dry cleaning just before 9 am. The store offers same day service. I handed my clothes over and I said today after 5 pm and he said yes. I left the store. I am certain I was there before 9 am because I looked at the receipt later that day when I went to pick it up and it said 9:02. However I dropped off approximately 25 pieces and he has to count and sort before he can create receipt. He cant sort that many pieces in 2 minutes. When I went to pick up my cleaning it wasn't ready. I expressed my frustration and I confirmed that hadn't cleaned the clothes. I asked the lady manager for my clothes back so I could go elsewhere. She said she didn't want to lose my business and she would give me 30 % discount. I agreed and left. The following day I went to pick up my clothes and a gentleman there didn't give me the discount and yelled at me that he did tell me they wouldn't be ready until the 2 days later. I said that was not what I heard and said regardless he should honor the discount and the lady manager and agreed to and suggested he call her. He called her and confirmed that she agreed to 30% discount but he wouldn't give it to me and said if I want it same day in the future to bring it in earlier. He was extremely rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comet-cleaners/internet/Comet-cleaners-Overcharged-Internet-696797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comet cleaners