Complaint Review: Comfort Inn - Delaware, OH

1251 Columbus Pike Delaware, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 740-363-8869
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Comfort Inn - Delaware, OH Unproffesional, Disgusting, Horrible Customer Service Delaware, Ohio

First off I would like to say that I used to work here and some things really disturbed me, they way things were ran by the GM, her customer service is horrible, her voice carries and she curses at the front desk. I would also like to state that as an ex employee, I was told by the General Manager that I had to wait 90 to get my discount at any other hotels, when I called the Corporate Choice Hotels and they said their is no time limit on when you should get your discount. Then I was told I had to pay $10 for a name tag. I stayed there once in like my first month and found blood on the pillow, I remember a guest's child pooped in the pool, and all we did was close it for a day and let the chlorine clear it out, I know specifically you have to drain the pool, bleach it and then refill it, this did not happen.

I was yelled at on a daily basis, I also noticed someone was smoking marijuana in the hotel and when I went up to the floor I opened the window in the hallway to let the smell filter out, when I called the cops and contacted my manager I got yelled at for opening the window. I also know my manager made a mistake and changed room prices to $10, then when someone booked a room online for $10 and came in to check-in, the manager made us tell the guest no. I am very disturbed at some of the things that go on their, and am glad I left. I do not refer anyone to stay at this hotel nor would I stay in this hotel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comfort-Inn-Delaware-OH/Delaware-Ohio-43015/Comfort-Inn-Delaware-OH-Unproffesional-Disgusting-Horrible-Customer-Service-Delaware-733119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comfort Inn - Delaware, OH