Complaint Review: Comfort Inn Salinas

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:Quartz Hill California
Comfort Inn Salinas
181 East Kern Street Salinas, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 831-758 8850
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Comfort Inn Salinas Rip Off dishonest fraudulent billing Salinas California

we stayed at Comfort Inn for two days upon check out I asked for receipt but they said they were having problems with their computer and they would mail me my receipt. When I checked my bank charges they charged me $200.00 extra -when I called they said it was because I had a dog in my Room-WE DID NOT HAVE a DOG in the room. They say they have video. There is no way they have VIdeo. we did NOt have a dog in the room at any time during our stay. the manager refused to credit me back the over charge. It is appalling that they can just charge whatever they want to charge. I have filed with the better business Bureau aleady! This is such a RIP OFF!

Susan
Quartz Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comfort-Inn-Salinas/Salinas-California-93905/Comfort-Inn-Salinas-Rip-Off-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Salinas-California-248841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comfort Inn Salinas