Complaint Review: Comfortech Heating and Cooling, LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: PissedOff — maineville Ohio
Comfortech Heating and Cooling, LLC.
9370 Fields Ertle Rd. #489222 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Comfortech Heating and Cooling, LLC. UPS Destroyed my Copier Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: I Made a Mistake the Complaint is against UPS

I bought a beautiful used commercial copier from a dealer in Colorado.  He shipped it to me here in Cincinnati using UPS.  I took out insurance to cover any damage that might have occured.  When the copier was delivered it was not damaged... It was destroyed.  It was like it was not even strapped down in the truck and allowed to roll around.

I opened a claim and sent a copy of the invoice of what I paid (MSPR $5000 Actual $2500). I just got notified today that UPS is sending me a check for $250.

Let me be clear... This copier was NOT damaged, it was destroyed.  It looked like it was not even strapped down in the truck and allowed to roll around or some one took a baseball bat to it.

I called UPS claims and they said sorry thats all we have to pay and thats all we are going to pay.  I am livid, the condition of this printer is a result of not typical shipping damage rather "Gross Negligence".  UPS does one thing... They ship stuff.  You would think they would be able to deliver my goods with a minimal amount of damage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comfortech-Heating-and-Cooling-LLC/Cincinnati-Ohio-45249/Comfortech-Heating-and-Cooling-LLC-UPS-Destroyed-my-Copier-Cincinnati-Ohio-1047591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comfortech Heating and Cooling, LLC.

I Made a Mistake the Complaint is against UPS

AUTHOR: PissedOff - ()

I Made a Mistake the Complaint is against UPS not Comfortech Heating and Cooling which is the company I own.