Complaint Review: CommServices

• Submitted: Mon, March 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 08, 2010

• Reported By: Den — North Carolina USA
3500 Sunset Ave. ocean, New Jersey United States of America

CommServices Unsolicited DVD Appears in mail box, along with a charge on your Credit Card. ocean, New Jersey

A dvd of an old movie showed up in my mail box. When I searched the return address, I found the company web site. I also found another ripoff report. I checked my credit card and found a charge for 9.95 from this company. I never ordered anything from them.

When I called them, the person claimed to be an "after hours refund processor." She stated if I gave my address and the last for of my credit card number she would process a refund and ensure no further shipment. When I asked how they got my info to begin with, she claimed she couldn't answer, because she was an after ours refund processing company. I will post a followup as to the status of my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CommServices/ocean-New-Jersey-07712/CommServices-Unsolicited-DVD-Appears-in-mail-box-along-with-a-charge-on-your-Credit-Card-579299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CommServices