Complaint Review: Commerce Market

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: GRB in Akron OH — Akron Ohio
Commerce Market
Orem, Utah USA

Commerce Market Jeff I czncelled by relationship with DOBA so their partners at Commerce Rocket called me. Said they would build a website for me. 30 day trial money back guarantee. Orem  Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Better Drop Shipping Solution

I cancelled by relationship with DOBA so their partners at Commerce Rocket called me. Said they would build a website for me. 30 day trial money back guarantee. I wouldn't give them my CC#. Jeff said "let me speak to my supervisor". after a couple of minutes he came back with an offer of $39.95, a free 1 month money back guarantte, and I could use a pre-paid debit card. I sent the money to their account and Jeff said "OK my friend (he always calls you 'my friend') we'll have your website up and running in 48 hours." After a week had gone by, I called them to see what kind of progress was being made. They had no record of having received the payment.I was promised a website for my online retailing business would be up and running within 48 hours.  No website was ever built and they have no record of receiving the payment, which the representative originally told me had  been received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commerce-Market/Orem-Utah/Commerce-Market-Jeff-I-czncelled-by-relationship-with-DOBA-so-their-partners-at-Commerce-1161104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commerce Market

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Better Drop Shipping Solution

AUTHOR: TexGal123 - ()

I've been down the Doba road too and have found a better solution. EasyDropShipClass  Shows you how to use Amazon to drop ship on ebay. And in other classes they show even more sources. This company is legit and we have many support groups on Facebook too.

I also have numerous drop ship company resources that I DON"T pay to access. Doba and other companies like that basically charge you for the integration services. That is handy for handling inventory and such, but as you grow, there are other solutions for inventory managment and integration.