Shakespeare

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: stardustneclipse — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Commerce Payments
1465 Broadway Hewlett, New York United States of America

Commerce Payments Empire Payments; Merchant Accounts/ Carolyn Gomez, The company has processed multiple unauthorized bank debit Hewlett , New York

Last August I began the process of setting up a merchant account. Long story short it was a nightmare of hoops to jump through. 6 weeks later I had multiple charges on my checking account, penalty fees for not using my cc machine ($-19.95), high insurance charges (-$79.00) on actual cc machine (which were never disclosed to me), all the while I have yet to have my account approved or even receive the credit card machine itself. I at this point decided to cancel my account with them and fight for my money back. I didn't feel safe having them handle my money. I have a very hard time reaching anyone and believe my phone number is blocked as I can make multiple attempts to call with no response or returned calls.

However, if using a friends phone or I have another person call, they answer right away. One month later from cancellation, November 1st I received my refund and cancellation info. December 4th I have a -118.00 charge and a -19.95 charge. I have yet to have my calls returned or someone answer to actually speak to about my situation. I have also experienced multiple overdraft fees due to my account being charged without my knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commerce-Payments/Hewlett-New-York-11557/Commerce-Payments-Empire-Payments-Merchant-Accounts-Carolyn-Gomez-The-company-has-proce-997240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commerce Payments