Complaint Review: Commercial Credit Consultants, LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — California United States of America
Commercial Credit Consultants, LLC
12300 Wilshire Bvd Suite 105 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Commercial Credit Consultants, LLC Accurise Accurise are frauds and cheat honest people out of their money Los Angeles, California

On 10/20/11 I came into a contract with Accurise which in their contract states that if Accurise did not do any work on my credit that they would refund your money. After 40 days and no response from any of the creditors I called and mailed and emailed each credit agency to see if they had receive any letters on my behalf and they all said no. Thus, on 11/30/11 I cancelled my services with Accurise and told them I was requesting a full refund because they did not follow thru as to what they stated. I also told Accurise that I have certified mail receipts and electronic documentation as well of copies of all the letters I, personally sent to each creditor and I received responses back from my letters but not one that Accurise supposedly sent out to the creditors.

Then, on December 7th 2011 Accurise fraudulently ran my credit without my authorization and then they are attempting to take credit for all the work I personally did myself. I cant believe there would be such a low, scumbag company out there that would have the audacity to attempt to do this to someone.  I have attempted to contact Accurise several times to remove the fraudulent inquiry from my credit and in several phone recordings they continue to lie and say different excuses as to why they will not remove the inquiry. This is blatent fraud and I hope a class action lawsuit occurs because these guys really deserve it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Credit-Consultants-LLC/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Commercial-Credit-Consultants-LLC-Accurise-Accurise-are-frauds-and-cheat-honest-people-ou-808680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Credit Consultants, LLC