- Report: #411055
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Commercial Finance Help, Inc.
Commercial Finance Help, Inc.6919 West Broward Blvd. Suite 304, Plantation, Florida U.S.A.
Commercial Finance Help, Inc. COMPLETE RIPOFF - Commercial Finance Help, Inc. - NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE, TOTALLY DISORGANIZED, MISLEADING PEOPLE, DECEPTIVE Plantation Florida
*Author of original report: Response to Commercial Finance Help's post, MANY untrue statements, and MANY facts left out, avoiding the real issues of what really took place!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Commercial Finance Help - Clarity
*Author of original report: Update
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I started using this company on Oct 27, 2008 and it has now been OVER 2 months. I was told today that my application was denied. I am not upset with that, but the fact that after all the things they told me to provide them, the thousands of dollars I spent to produce the materials, business plan, and financial reports, they gave me the reason for being declined which i could have presented to them 2 months ago within 5 minutes.
1. They never answer their phone or emails.
2. The sales rep was never in the office, I could only speak to him once a week if i was lucky.
3. They wasted 2 months of my time! If they were better organized, they could have gave me an answer within the first 3 days.
5. I spent thousands of dollars, at their request, to produce all the materials they asked for because they said statements to me that made me believe my application was going to be approved.
6. The sales rep finally told me right ater Christmas that almost all deals were being declined and he had no choice to go find another job, which is why no one would return my phone calls.
7. They said they could do nothing for me because my A/R report was not what they were looking for. I produced this report within 5 minutes. They could have asked me for this the first week, 2 months ago, and before I spent alot of money getting the information they requested.
The sales rep told me things were moving along nicely, and they should be able to wrap things up, leading me to believe that they were going to approve the loan for me. What i did not know was the sales rep had to quit the company and go find another job because no loans were being approved and he has to get paid somehow. The sales rep finally admitted this to me and that he would check his messages once a week and get back with me.
I have wasted 2 months of my time with a completely disorganized company, and spent thousands of dollars when i did not have to spend. The reason why they declined me was because a simple report I produced in 2 minutes of my time, and the report could have been presented to them the first 2-3 days I submitted my app to them.
THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY.
Their customer service and availablity is less than poor, as it became very difficult to get a hold of anyone before the Christmas holidays and after the holidays.
They are completely disorganized.
They will waste 2 months of your time when other companies will tell you within the first 48 hours if they can do anything or not.
The sales rep would never be available because he had to go find another job because the company was not doing well financially and could not pay him.
They were very poor in communicating with you. Almost little to no communication as to what they are doing, how they were doing things, and the status of what they were doing. I was almost left in the dark for 2 months until the final moment.
I lost a few thousand dollars because I trusted them, I believed them in what they were telling me, with what little they were telling me, all looked good! When really it did not.
Victim of fraud
Long Beach, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Finance-Help-Inc/Plantation-Florida-33317/Commercial-Finance-Help-Inc-COMPLETE-RIPOFF-Commercial-Finance-Help-Inc-NO-ONE-AN-411055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.