Complaint Review: Commercial Fitness Canada

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Viper555 — london Ontario Canada
Commercial Fitness Canada
650 Little Simcoe St London, Ontario United States of America

Commercial Fitness Canada Jesse Poor Treatment of Customers!! Big Money Grab London, Ontario

I went to commercial fitness (CFC) to lose a bunch of weight. I wanted to do it with dignity by working my butt off! I bought a 20 session package. As soon as my money was in their account, Jesse was very rude and demeaning to me. He treated me like scum.

Also during one of our sessions, he came out of his office and yelled at my personal trainer and wasted 5 minutes of my training time. I was so embarrassed for him.

I also tried some of their classes.... but the instructors were not qualified for what they were teaching... it was really lame and poorly put together

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Fitness-Canada/London-Ontario-/Commercial-Fitness-Canada-Jesse-Poor-Treatment-of-Customers-Big-Money-Grab-London-Ont-1004041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Fitness Canada