Complaint Review: Commercial Health Network

• Submitted: Thu, August 05, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:96797 Hawaii
Commercial Health Network
2511 Deer Run East Suite A 105 Clear Waters, Florida U.S.A.

Commercial Health Network ripoff Clear Waters Florida

*Consumer Comment: OH COME ON THERESA

*Consumer Comment: Intelligence matters! Fraud companies wouldn't exsist if it wasn't for people like Cristi-Leigh,who don't pay attention to details

I had found this company on the internet. I am warning you about their fraudulant things that are happening to me. I first talk to them in December of 2003.

They told me my paackage was comming in January. It would take about 15 days after the 299.00 is taken from my acount. I gave them all my information. I didn't recieve anything, so I decided to give them a call.

The lady I talk to said they sent it to the wrong address. So I gave the another 15 days, they said if it would be there that week and so I waited another week. This time it was Febuary. They said it was going to be their at the end of the month because they are back ordered. I waited to March no papers.

I was getting a little fustrated. So I called them again they said they was still back order that the package was going to arrive in another month or so. So waited I waited to june. No packages. So I called an they kept telling me the samething it would arrive in another 15 days.

This time the man said no only are you losing 299.00 but they are to loosing 299.00 for every one package they send out they are loosing 299.00. I decide to wait because I felt bad about it. This tim on July 19th I called and was kind of up set I talk to a lady and I told her my situation and wanted to speak to a manager. She said " that they would tell me the samething that the package would come in another 15 days. " She didn't want me to speak to a manager, but she said to call back and she would leave a note saying that I would speak to a manager.

So instanly after I hung up with her( Lowesy Haughton) I called back and spoke to a guy and he said he would get me a manager. I spoke to a man Duran. He said He would credit me 100.00 which I got that friday but he also said I would get my package by the end of July and if I didn't call back and they would refund my money back.

So I called August 3 and spoke to a man who said c all back in 15 min their computers were down I called back in 12:53 and then spoke to a man who kind of helped me who was looking for a manger and ended up hanging the phone up on me, So I called back and the company was closed.

I called back today August 5 and spoke to a lady who gave me the run around and said my package was comming by Monday. I told her my sistuation and said Duran doesn't work for them anymore. She would let me talk to a manger and she said they would tell me the same thing. What company wouldn't let you talk to their manger.

The lady was very rude and sassy. So I called back and spoke to a guy who was very rude and said I couldn't talk to a manager. So I told he I would have to have my lawyer to call him and he said don't embasser my self like that. That I would look like an ass if they package arrives this week. So I told him that what make you think that the package would arrive all of a sudden when I have been waiting for half a year for that package. I said him repeatively to speak to a manager that I didn't want to tlk to him. He said this wasen't a managers phone line SO THEY DON'T TALK ON THE LINE. So I said could I have their line so I can call them my self and he said they don't have a line. I then said I guess I will have my lawyer talk to them.

Cristi-leigh
96797, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Health-Network/Clear-Waters-Florida-33761/Commercial-Health-Network-ripoff-Clear-Waters-Florida-102363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Health Network

OH COME ON THERESA

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Let's talk about being hypocritical! All these scam companies wouldn't exist if people like the above mentioned didn't fall into their traps? Oh COME ON! While you pound down on someone else, let's talk about the rude conceited people. Aren't they just as bad as people who are seduced by very clever people? Yup, I am talking about you! I'd rather have people who fall into traps, than people who are so high on themselves that they can't see anything else! Get off it!

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

Cristi-leigh,I not quite sure what is sadder-the fact that you were obviously ripped off,or the fact that you let them get away with it.You let them keep your money for 8 months as of this posting,so I think the latter is the worst part of this.

No offence intended,but to anyone else out there-don't be Christi-leigh.Anyone who calls you,or who you contact for a service,has to follow the rules set out by federal law.Obviously,this company set themselves up with an out-some way to avoid giving back her money-something she signed,I'm guessing.Read the fine print next time!!If you don't,then you deserve what happens to you.

Fraud companies wouldn't exsist if it wasn't for people like Cristi-Leigh,who don't pay attention to details until it's too late.Based on her absolutely horrible spelling and/or typing skills,maybe scam companies will exsist until we're all better educated.

Last of all-don't call a lawyer when you've been scammed,that's just throwing away more money.Call the Attorney General instead.

temporary