Complaint Review: Commercial Health Network

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2005

• Reported By:Hanover Pennsylvania
Commercial Health Network
CommercialHealthNetwork , Maryland U.S.A.

Commercial Health Network ripoff $299 for a $2000 Credit Limit VISA Does Not Exist Maryland

I was contacted Over my cell phone. I was told that I was Pre-Approved for a $2000 Credit Limit VISA for a one time fee of $299. About 2 weeks later they took the money out of my bank account but I NEVER received the Credit-Card. After calling them several times, and they were no help and they were not doing what they said they would, I asked for my money back and they told me it was Non-Refundable, And to this day...Almost 5 Months later I still have not received a card nor have I received my money back.

Hanover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Health-Network/Maryland/Commercial-Health-Network-ripoff-299-for-a-2000-Credit-Limit-VISA-Does-Not-Exist-Marylan-126651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Health Network