Complaint Review: Commercial Health

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Commercial Health
Commercial Health.com Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Commercial Health ripoff, fraudulent billing, liars, rude, Clearwater Florida

I recieved a call about 3 or 4 weeks ago from a man telling me that I was approved for a major platinum credit card with a $6000. limit. He said that I could even choose between Visa or Mastercard and that I would receive the card within that week via FedEx with a health insurance package.

The idea that I was approved for a credit card sounded great, I need something to back me up financially anyway. The man told me that in order to activate my account, I had to pay a one time fee of $299., so I blindly gave them my bank account information to make the transaction.

Two weeks later I had the $299. taken out of my account, but to no avail, I had no package or credit card. Today, I called my bank to get the phone # for Commercial Health because I wanted to know why money was taken out, but no credit card was sent.

The man rudely spoke to me saying that I wouldn't recieve it for another 4-6 weeks and that was that. I even point blankly asked him if was being scanned and he just laughed and said no, that this was a legit company. I really thought this was something legit, but I was wrong.

Today when I got home from work I decided to try to look up Commercial Health on the internet, with no luck. I typed the name in Google and it brought me to this web site. The more I read about others being scammed by this place, the angrier I got.

Tomorrow when I get a break at work, I'm doing what I read, and asking the bank for a refund of my $299., and that Commercial Health better hope I don't have to talk to them again, because it won't be pretty if I do.

I'm so glad I came across this website, ithas reassured me that I can win in the end when I've been scammed.

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Health/Clearwater-Florida-33761/Commercial-Health-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-liars-rude-Clearwater-Florida-94029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Health