Complaint Review: Commercial Wholesale

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2007

• Reported By:redwood city California
Commercial Wholesale
839 Hinckley Rd. Suite B Burlingame, California U.S.A.

Commercial Wholesale, Richard BIG Z PERFUMESCAM! I just went in for an interview atthe location in Burlingame. The girl at the front desk appeared to be high on drugs. The guy who interviewed me was on something. they were all high energy but I could already tell it was a scam. Ripoff Burlingame California

I went into a interview, having no job I took any interview I could get. I already new something was fishy when all I had to do was call for an interview. Having no appointments/interviews on that particular day I decided it'd be fun to check out, or at least good practice.

When I arrived the girl at the front desk seemed high on drugs and she had a boom box playing loud music. The interview went well, meaning I did well at answering the standard questions... always good practice. The man interviewing me however was weird he seemed uppity and on drugs. He was friendly but too familiar. He asked me back for a second interview.

I accepted again for practice.
The funny part begins with this second interview. It turns out, about 6 other people were there "interviewing" and not for some admin job like they said but for management ... after some 60 day program which moves you through sales and then management. The guy beat us with a rubber hose for almost two hours about the job and how it works. I could see in his eyes that he was a liar I knew it was a scam but I stayed out of curiosity. After his lecture and saying he'd offer a job to me I looked at him coldly and said it wasn't for me. I didn't accuse him of running a scam out of fear. his cheery friendly face did turn into a dark sober scary face quickly. He asked me if I believed in myself and I just walked away. I can't be manipulated by some guy who thinks he can control people.

I think that is how he is succesful. He preys on the weak, insecure types by asking them key questions..

rosanna
redwood city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Wholesale/Burlingame-California-94010/Commercial-Wholesale-Richard-BIG-Z-PERFUMESCAM-I-just-went-in-for-an-interview-atthe-loc-248123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Wholesale