Complaint Review: Commercial Wireless Consulting

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: BigJohn — Thonotosassa Florida United States of America
Commercial Wireless Consulting
6246 Gall Blvd. Zypherhills, Florida United States of America

Commercial Wireless Consulting Boost Mobile; Virgin Mobile Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Zypherhills florida, cellular, wireless, AT&T Mobile, Metro PCS Zypherhills, Florida

On February 07, 2012 I stopped into the mobile wireless store to inquire about a Mobile Hotspot device I saw advertised by Virgin Mobile (owned by Sprint).  I was shown the device by Jonathan Kennon, who explained it featured an "Unlimited" data plan at speeds up to 4gbs.  I inquired if it would download music, videos and movies like "Grabboid"?  His response was "yes" He also told me they (at the store) "downloaded movies from Grabboid all the time".  Satisfied, I purchased a MIFI 2200 Mobile Hotspot by Virgin.  I was told if I was not satisfied I could bring it back with 7 days for a full refund.  It is not what he did say, it is what he DID NOT ADVISE me that I consider a scam.....the art of deceptive sales techniques to make a sale.  What he did NOT say was in the fine print on the back of the use contract:  If you use more than..., say...4mb a month they cut your service (regulate your usage) down to 2mb of data until the next month.

Now, I don't know about anyone else but I do know what the word "UNLIMITED" means. If one is surfing the web and a provider cuts them back for going too fast or being on too long, or downloading too much that is RESTRICTED usage!  That is GOVERNED usage!  That is not "UNLIMITED" usage!

So I discovered I had been RESTRICTED and was being GOVERNED for the rest of the month (19 days) when Virgin Mobile cut me back so fast I almost got whip-lash....  So I told them to cancel the service and send me a refund for the unused balance.  THen I found out if you go over their GOVERNED-UNLIMITED plan they do not issue refunds.

So, exactly 9 days after purchase I have this Virgin Mobile Hotspot door stop..... So I took it back to the seller, Commercial Wireless Consulting, located on Gall Blvd. in Zypherhills, Fl. and was promptly told by a smug store manager...."It's been more than 7 days" So he refused to take it back and refund the $160.49 cost of the thing.

As I recall, it was very difficult to get it connected...had to take it back to the store the evening of purchase where it took them about an hour to get it connected....I burnt up my UNLIMITED but RESTRICTED usage data plan in 8 days, can't take it back so I am out $160.49, plus costs of service.

If this is not a bunch of crap someone let me know.  MEanwhile stay away from these dirtbags....it appears they will say;..... or not say,.... anything to make a sale.  Once they get your money it's all over unless you can figure it all out in un under 7 days.

BUYER BEWARE......BUYER BEWARE......BUYER BEWARE.....BUYER BEWARE.....BUYER BEWARE......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercial-Wireless-Consulting/Zypherhills-Florida-33524/Commercial-Wireless-Consulting-Boost-Mobile-Virgin-Mobile-Boost-Mobile-Virgin-Mobile-Zy-840989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercial Wireless Consulting