Complaint Review: Commercialleads.net

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — San Antonio Texas
Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida USA

Commercialleads.net Deceptive Practices Jacksonville Florida

Misleading and deceptive practives as to how many exclusive leads the company is generating.  I received two leads in two months and both were bad leads when I was told there would be 700-900 leads per month.  This is perpetuated by the BBB continuing to maintain an A+ rating when there have been several complaints.  I only received two notices that there were leads that matched my account in two months.  After signing up, I was told we needed to log in precisely at 12:30 and 4:30 every day to check for leads.  That is impossible for me and that was not communicated when purchasing a batch of leads.

When I complained to BBB they were quick to respond when incredible numbers on leads they were receiving.  I don't know where those leads were going but they were not available to me.  If you don't respond, BBB considers it a closed case.

Also, they do not allow you to pay by credit card because they know you will dispute and the credit card company will protect you.

They are advertising that they are the number 1 service for leads among brokers.  I highly doubt that based on the number of leads I was receiving in our account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commercialleadsnet/Jacksonville-Florida/Commercialleadsnet-Deceptive-Practices-Jacksonville-Florida-1047847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commercialleads.net