Complaint Review: Commersense Chris Kille

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mohammed — san antonio Texas United States of America
Commersense Chris Kille
224 S Boulevard Tampa, Florida United States of America

Commersense Chris Kille Chris Kille Merchant Services CMS Stay Away from this one man show! It will cost you business! Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Merchant using outdated machine

I got a call from this guy for credit card processing. He says it's cheap and easy no problem.
I run a motel and use credit cards alot.
He sells me and goes to set me up, they access my credit card machine remotely.
THEN THEY ERASE ALL MY INFO     and can't get it to work.
THREE DAYS without being able to accept credit cards, in a hotel.
Plus, I couldn't go back to my old credit card company, because they erased their info.
Go with this guy if you want to lose business and have a hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commersense-Chris-Kille/Tampa-Florida-/Commersense-Chris-Kille-Chris-Kille-Merchant-Services-CMS-Stay-Away-from-this-one-man-show-908833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commersense Chris Kille

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update

AUTHOR: chriskille - (United States of America)

On a second note, I am on the phone with the owner of the company who's name is not Mohammed, his name is Husmak, he denies ever posting a report. We believe that this is a former employee who is disgruntled that his unemployment benefits were denied because he quit on his own.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Merchant using outdated machine

AUTHOR: chriskille - (United States of America)

This merchant was contacted initially by one of our inside sales representatives. We quoted him lower rates for his merchant account, which he agreed to. Upon installation, we discovered this merchant was using a PCI non compliant terminal, and we advised him that he upgrade at no charge, which he agreed to. We programmed and shipped him a new machine, that we could not get to work on his network due to him using voice over IP phone lines. (this is a common occurrence in the merchant industry). He sent our machine back to us, and we let him out of his contract without any objections. We also set up a call with his former merchant provider to have his machine programmed back to the way it initially was. Yes this merchant did have down time, but he assured me that he was not losing any business. He told us he was in his slow season and was not affected. We assumed that all was well with this merchant, as he has waited 3 months to file this report, and has not contacted us since. He is welcome to contact us back at any time in the future if there is anything we can do to assist him.