Complaint Review: Commission shortcut

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — london
Commission shortcut
Suite 402, 275 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4EL Internet United Kingdom

Commission Shortcut - Mike - Chris Sold me a system with refund guarantee, it was rubbish, I have asked for a refund 10 times they ignore and just send upsells Manchester Internet

Mike at commission shortcut inspired me with his slick sales video, showing people "straight off the street" that he caused to start making money immediatelly and by next day. I paid them and got access to videos, etc etc and found a massive learning curve and massive amounts to do. Although I was tricked into thinking it would all be easy and super quick, I tried and tried. I couldnt get anywhere with it. I emailed every address available asking for a refund including the one that said it was for refund. I was ignored, and only got countless sales and upsell emails. This has gone on for months now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commission-shortcut/internet/Commission-Shortcut-Mike-Chris-Sold-me-a-system-with-refund-guarantee-it-was-rubbish-1051732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commission shortcut