Complaint Review: Commonwealth Marketing Group(aka) Usa Credit

• Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: shinobi12550 — Newburgh New York USA
Commonwealth Marketing Group(aka) Usa Credit
One Millenium Drive,Uniontown,PA,15401 Internet United States of America

Commonwealth Marketing Group(aka) Usa Credit USA Credit requested funds from my wachovia account before the funds were available and overdrew my bank account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I petitioned the agency for a loan of 900 dollars and no cents:on the 14th of February.I recieved their correspondence of benefits package on the 16th. as I went to my bank on the 16th of February my account should have had 25 dollars in it already,my account had been overdrawn by 22.00 dollars and 81 cents.I called the agency after much complaining to the bank that I did agree to the 49.00 charge from this agency but that the funds would not  be eligible per their email agreement until the 1st of March,2010;even though I was refunded the finance charge for them making a mistake my account is still overdrawn 19.00 dollars and 34 cents.I did not ask them to petition my account on the 14th and have not been able to do anything with my current SSI check-due to them(USA CREDIT)making this error on my good standing account at the time.(Wachovia Bank Of Town of Newburgh). I may have been compromised by other request for credit cards at the address I live at by someone other than the owner of the house,by one other individuall with access to her computer. we have not been able to put a password on my name/file and Jennifer might not have been around when this house guest Urich(as I know him) may have used priviledge information to gain access to my email account.I also cannot get into my own account at Yahoo.and have not used her computer for almost 3 weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Commonwealth-Marketing-Groupaka-Usa-Credit/internet/Commonwealth-Marketing-Groupaka-Usa-Credit-USA-Credit-requested-funds-from-my-wachovia-a-576654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Commonwealth Marketing Group(aka) Usa Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.