Complaint Review: Communications Publishing Stephen Young Publisher America's secret cash giveaways

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Meadow Minnesota
996 Wall Street Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Stephen Young Publisher America's secret cash giveaways RIPPOFF I sent the check and it was cashed and never recieved my books SHOULD BE CALLED THE BIGGEST CONSUMER RIPOFF COMPANY New York New York

*Author of original report: update

I ordered what I thought to be some good information about programs all american citizens should be able to use. What I got was a checking account that is $29.90 less then it should be. I have nothing to show for my money.I work hard in these tough times only to be ripped off by some smooth talking scam artist. It's time for someone to put this company out of buisness so they cannot hurt anyone else.

Eddie
Grand Meadow, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Publisher-Americas-secret-cash-giveaways/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Publisher-Americas-secret-cash-giveaways-RIPPOFF-318490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing Stephen Young Publisher America's secret cash giveaways

update

AUTHOR: Eddie - (U.S.A.)

I recieved my book after longer than I thought it should have taken. I should have waited to file,but after all the other complaints I saw I felt it was important to express my concern. Other people should do the same if you feel you are being scamed. If you wait it might be to late. I was lucky this time and will be more cautious next time I invest in something in the mail or on line.