Complaint Review: Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)

• Submitted: Sat, February 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 20, 2010

• Reported By: Charles — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)
244 5th Av. New York, New York United States of America

Communications Publishing ,Stephen Young Tried to sell me a book "$BILLIN SOURCES want to send you FREE CASH".Paid him $24.95 by check. Money withdrawn from accounts, but no book New York, New York

I received a mail from Stephen Young, 244 5th Venue New York, NY 10001/ Box 996 Wall Street, NY., NY 10268-0996 offering to selling me a book - "$Billion Sources want to send you Free Cash" if I could pay him $24.95.

I accepted the offer and mailed him a check for $24.95, which he cashed on 02/12/2010. All efforts to receiving the said book has never materialised.

I have made several phone calls, and all that i hear from a recorded voice mail was to wait for four weeks before the UPS brings the book to me; instead of the 5 days he initially promised when making the offer.

A friend refered me to this and other websites where i have read a lot about this Stephen & Communications Publishing since 2000.

I add my woes to the several thousands that have fallen victim to this man, who belongs to jail instead of living in his mansion and enjoying the fruit of the very poor in the society who need real and actual help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young/New-York-New-York-10001/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Tried-to-sell-me-a-book-BILLIN-SOURCES-want-t-572308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)