Complaint Review: Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2003

• Reported By:Hamilton Ohio
Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)
New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing, Stephen Young Communications Publishing Rip-off fraud and thief New York New York

My father was very excited when he received the information on buying a book called "SECRET BOOK OF FREE MONEY" for $23.85. Unfortunately, he had mailed his check before telling me about the offer. After he told me about it, I got curious.

I read the brochure about 4 or 5 times and I found it hard to believe, so I did a little research on the internet and found this website badbusinessbureau.com and I typed in Communication Publishing and I couldn't believe my eyes....

I was relieved that I had not sent in any money, but angry after reading and seeing how many people Stephen Young had already taken advantage of, including my father.

Alishia
Hamilton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-Rip-off-fraud-and-thief-49982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing (Stephen Young)