Complaint Review: Communications Publishing - stephen Young

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:marion Indiana
Communications Publishing - stephen Young
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York City, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing - stephen Young No-Risk my heiny $23.90 down the drain. New York City New York

I got Stephen Young's letter in the mail on 9/28/2007. he said there were billions waiting to be claimed. He said if I would just send $23.90 to him within 5 days he would send out the book "America's Secret Cash Giveaways"

Also if I replied within 5 days I would get 18 bonus reports. I sent out my check on 9/28/2007 (same day it arrived.) The checks been cashed and I'm still waiting by an empty mailbox.

Keri-jo
marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing-stephen-Young/New-York-City-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-stephen-Young-No-Risk-my-heiny-2390-down-the-drain-New-York-282442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing - stephen Young