• Report: #205330

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:winnsboro South Carolina
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff NEW YORK New York

Boy do I feel stupid I always ck out information I recieve in the mail but for some reason I just did not fell like it when I recieved the offer for a america's secret cash givaways I just sent in the money that was in April,2006 and I still have not recieved a thing so today I decided to ck the company out online . I did not believe what I read about this company and mr. young. well like my mother always told me if it sounds to good to be true u know the rest.it does not make me fell any better. I really cannot believe hes been ripping people so long and getting away with it.

winnsboro, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/NEW-YORK-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-NEW-YORK-New-York-205330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing