Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:garden city park New York
Communications Publishing
PO. Box 996 Wall Street Sta. New York, NY 10268 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff! I have received my book. NEW YORK New York

I had recieved my book today America's Secret Cash Giveaways. My money order was cashed on 1/29/05 and today is Feb 7, 2005. You had me worried there for a moment! I even tried to stop payment after reading the reports yesterday!

I have also seen my mail has always been open upon recieving it and I called the company not this one but another one, my package is always open..post office watch for them too, and people how might get you mail by mistake? Belive me I know!

John
garden city park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/NEW-YORK-New-York/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-I-have-received-my-book-NEW-YORK-New-York-129832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing