plot

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2004

• Reported By:St. Petersburg Florida
Communications Publishing
Box 996 New York NY 10268-0996 New York NY, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff I sent them $23.90 and charged it to my Visa Card on 7/17/2004 and as of today i received nothing and i want my money back Now! New York NY New York

I received by us mail a no risk 100% money back guarantee from a Mr. Stephen Young of Communications Publishing and it said that if i wasn't satisfied for any reason that i could return it for a prompt refund.I did not receive the book or the free 30 bonus reports.So i will turn this over to the US Postal Services And they can do what they have to to do to get my money back.So i will see these people in prison before i let them get away with my money and this is a promise. Please let me know what you find out, But in the mean time i am going to turn this over to the Postal Services.
Thank you.

James
St. Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-NY-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-I-sent-them-2390-and-charged-it-to-my-Visa-Card-on-717-102395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing