Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Forest Virginia
Communications Publishing
Box 996 Wall Street, New York, New York U.S.A.

Steve Young/ Communications Publishing I sent payment for $23.90, and recieved nothing in return New York New York

I replied to an add, sent payment for $23.90 and recieved nothing. My check was sent on September 24 2007, it cleared my bank on October 9 2007, and still nothing. When I try to contact this company at the phone number imprinted on my canceled check, it rings then appears that someone picks up and immediately hangs up. Any other number for this comapany, I recieve an recording, quite frustrated, I quess I eat the $23.90 of my hard earned cash.

Live and learn. From now on I quess it best to check on a companies credibility before sending payment.

Forest, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10266/Steve-Young-Communications-Publishing-I-sent-payment-for-2390-and-recieved-nothing-in-283232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing