Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2003

• Reported By:Swansea Illinois
Communications Publishing
Box 996 Wall Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff! I have never even received the package and they have my $23.90! New York New York

My family is in a financial disaster. I spent hours searching the internet for a way to secure a grant. One day, I got my mail and found the info package from Communications Publishing. I read all the info several times and being worried of internet ripoffs... I mailed a check to Communications Publishing.

My check was mailed on November 7, 2003. After the 5th day I kept checking with my bank until finally on December 4, 2003, the check cleared. I have been waiting and waiting and time is running short. I have never even received the package and they have my $23.90!!

Yesterday when I still didn't receive anything, I did a web search to see if I might contact them...when to my surprise I found the badbusinessbureau website. My heart sank. I don't understand how companies can be permitted to do this to innocent people without suffering severe consequences. I hope this company is made to pay.

Debbie
Swansea, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-I-have-never-even-received-the-package-and-they-have-my-75124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing