license

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2003

• Reported By:Kentwood Michigan
Communications Publishing
Post Office Box 996 New York, NY 10268-0996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff fraud, scam, I sent in my money for a book I never received. New York New York

Hi my name is Amber Everett. I am writing this report because I was ripped-off. I am just barely getting by but I decided to take a chance and purchase this book that Communications Publishing lied about and said would help me with certain problems that I am currently having. I took a chance and sent off my money and never received anything. I couldn't believe it. This hurts companies that are real.

Amber
Kentwood, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2003 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-fraud-scam-I-sent-in-my-money-for-a-book-I-never-receiv-67814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing