Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Paula — Pinckney Michigan United States of America
Communications Publishing
B996 Wall Street St. New York, New York United States of America

Communications Publishing took $29.95 from my credit card I did'nt order anything I did'nt get anything and I did'nt authorize it New York , New York

I ordered a book 2 years ago. 3 months ago there's a charge on my credit card from Comm Publishing for 29.95.I did'nt order anything I did not authorize it and I did'nt get anything.I wrote 2 letters to them both registered and never got an answer to either one of them so I called my Orchard Bank about it they claim they sent they investigated it and because it was done throught the mail and my card was not physically used they decided that it was consistent with my spending habits and they did nothing about it.So I talked to a lawyer about it and he told me what to do to make sure it does'nt happen again.I 'am thinking about dropping Orchard Bank I don't know if I want anything to do with a bank that can't stick up for their costumer's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268-0996/Communications-Publishing-took-2995-from-my-credit-card-I-didnt-order-anything-I-did-958625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing