casual

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2007

• Reported By:Leesburg Florida
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Basically stole money from me New York New York

I am a single mother with a high school son, when i recieved the information in the mail on getting grants,etc. I made the sacrifice of sending a check to Stephen Young, afterall I thought, you have to spend money to make money.

I suppose i expect everyone to be as I am and give people the benefit of a doubt. I would never dream of "stealing" how is it possible for someone to do this without remorse. I waited and waited. I never had a phone number to check status of order, of course now it has been a month and I have not heard or received anything. if I am a victim like everyone else, this Mr young must know that unjust does not prosper and what goes around comes around.

Brenda
Leesburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2007 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-Basically-stole-money-from-me-New-York-New-York-274610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing