Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:Torrance California
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing I ordered a book called "America's Secret Cash Giveaways" and never received anything form the company. New York New York

I ordered the book and my check was cashed on 11/13/07. I have never received the book, if it even exists. The company also coveniently has no phone number to contact them.

I would like my money back and I warn others not to be taken advantage of. I don't like being ripped off!

Pam
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-I-ordered-a-book-called-Americas-Secret-Cash-Giveaways-and-ne-301357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing