Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:Albert Lea Minnesota
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing I ordered the book," America's Cash Givaways" my check posted on 6-4-07, the book never came. New York New York

*Author of original report: Comminications Publishing and Stephen Young

I ordered the book" America's Cash Giveways", sent my check on 5-24-07 and it cleared on 6-4-07. I have not received my order. There is no phone number for me to call and ask where my book is. This is fraud, a rip off and we can not afford to be out the money. If you receive mailings from Stephen Young at Communications Publishing or have seen the web site at communicationspublishing.com ,please don't be fooled as I was, do not order from this fraud!

Terry
Albert Lea, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-I-ordered-the-book-Americas-Cash-Givaways-my-check-posted-on-256918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing

Comminications Publishing and Stephen Young

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

My book arrived today and so I want to announce that I am truly sorry and regret having submitted a report to Ripoff Report. I just jumped the gun it seems and didn't wait long enough for the book to come. Anyone may feel confident to do business with this company.