Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Logan Utah
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Scammed of $23.90, BUT the SPAM of JUNKMAIL keeps coming. New York New York

Like everyone else I belived that with some written books I might be able to get ahead with other projects of mine. So, beliving that I'd get something I sent $23.90 Like the rest here and nothing came back.

However this isn't the only thing. On that form was a slot for my Email address, I'm now getting more Phishing Scams, "Nigerian 419" scams, I've won so many over seas lotteries, which require that you send a FEE for nothing. Poor Widows needing my help to tranfer funds, Totaling Millions.

All HOAX!!

I should have come here first, I'd of been $23.90 richer.

Logan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-Scammed-of-2390-BUT-the-SPAM-of-JUNKMAIL-keeps-coming-New-Yo-291330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing