Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, October 24, 2004

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff report from texas New York

I too had mailed a money order for $23.90 and receieved nothing, nada. Each time I tried to contact the company all I receieved was an answering machine and no return call from the company regarding my order. So I am to assume the America's Cash Giveaway actually means you "give away" your money to Communications Publishing. I want my money back or the book (if one truly exists). My order was placed in August 2004 ! ! !

Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-report-from-texas-New-York-114361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing