Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2003

• Reported By:newport news Virginia
Communications Publishing
996 Wall St New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff sent check for book haven't received can't contact New York New York

I received a mailing from Communications Publishings offering me a book telling me how to get free money from the government and how to save money on utilites, etc for $23.90. On October 10, 2003 I mailed them a check, but I have yet to hear from them. I have written them twice, but they do not respond. They sure did cash my check though. How can I get a refund and what can be done to put them out of "business"?

Sandra
newport news, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2003 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-sent-check-for-book-havent-received-cant-contact-New-Yo-72853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing