Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lumberton North Carolina
Communications Publishing
851 Wall Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing Keep sending me junk mail saying I have won some money and offerening me a book New York New York

I have constantly received junk mail from this company who keep wanting me to buy a book about America's secret cash give-away; they also keep saying that I have won some money. I am fed up of receiving junk mail and want to put a stop to it. I have tried contacting the company, but they just don't want to know they keep wanting me to get the book.

Anonymous
Lumberton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York/Communications-Publishing-Keep-sending-me-junk-mail-saying-I-have-won-some-money-and-offer-328740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing