voices

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:Hellier Kentucky
Communications Publishing
New York, New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing ripoff I have recieved my book but it wasn't 500+ pages. It was only 200+ and the things that I wanted to know isn't in it. New York New York

I wanted to know the information about getting money for educational purposed and found out that it isn't even in the book (Billions Dollar Source want to sent you Money), As a college student I was hoping that I was finally going to get a break in the student loan department. There are a lot of good sources in the book. I have called some of them and have recieved application for the free money but there are a lot of paper work to be done before you recieve any money. I think that I am going to enjoy this book very much and hope that every thing that I have applied for I get.I sent out for my book a month ago to the day that I recieved it.

Cindy
Hellier, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York/Communications-Publishing-ripoff-I-have-recieved-my-book-but-it-wasnt-500-pages-It-was-94483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing