Complaint Review: Community Health Network

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: G.h.i — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Community Health Network
PO Box 20830 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Community Health Network Indianapolis, IN Community Health Network Already paid my bill, but the company still wants that amount. Indianapolis, Indiana

I have already paid my bill to Community Health Network. I went to their physical therapy office in May and up to June 2009. I decided to stop going since I have little money, and these greedy crooks were charging me around $500 after my insurance would not pay for my physical therapy treatment. I hate Indiana people! So damn greedy! Anyhow, I already paid my outstanding billing statement balance three weeks ago with my credit card.  However, just two days ago, I received another billing statement asking for the same amount I have already paid! Uggh! I'm just totally peeved and angry at Community Health Network that they would charge me a rip-off price for only three stupid physical therapy visits, and after paying off all the balance, they still want MORE money! So corrupt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Health-Network/Indianapolis-Indiana-46220/Community-Health-Network-Indianapolis-IN-Community-Health-Network-Already-paid-my-bill-b-480565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Health Network