Complaint Review: Community Management Group

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Robin Hood — North Charleston South Carolina
Community Management Group
349 Folly Road Suit 2B Charleston, South Carolina USA

Community Management Group Trash Bin/Recicly Bin North Charleston South Carolina

OK , I was suprised again by my Home Owner Asocciation or should't I. They billed $50.00 to my account for a trash bin which not belongs to me. OK noboddy is perfect, but at least you should expect the HOA investigate in such a case before they make someone responssible. So please Mr. Peck , if you need some money please find an another way to make some, what I will do is, I will try again and try harder and pray to our Fahter and hopefolly he showes murcy and give the hat leader some knowledge so that this cannot happen again.

One more thing our propperty manager is blind because the bilder I don't call a name ( American's Bilder number ONE ) placed the trash bin in front just a few steps away from the curb, let's think about it............ DONE, I will hire the HOA and maybe I don't have to pay for any kind of violations, HOORAY Problem solved.

I hope this find one day Mr. Peck so he has something to think about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Management-Group/Charleston-South-Carolina/Community-Management-Group-Trash-BinRecicly-Bin-North-Charleston-South-Carolina-1088338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Management Group