Complaint Review: Community Savings

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:Holton Kansas
Community Savings
P.O. Box 2636 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Community Savings ripoff Champlain New York

I received a phone call back in December about receiving a Master Card with a Credit Limit of 3,000 dollars as long as I was to pay a 299.00 one time membership fee..They debited my account the first of January and I was told that I would recieve my card within a week of the debit. I recieved a plastic package with a paper to fill out to recieve my stored value master card only after I pay another 40.00 processing fee...Number one I was told that this was a real Master Card and Number two I was not told anything about having to come up with another 40.00 to even get this card..

I have contacted this company on several occassions only to be denied the return of my money. Could someone please help me????

Dora
Holton, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2005 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Savings/Champlain-New-York-12919/Community-Savings-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-134392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Savings