• Report: #119534

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2004

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Community Savings
33 Elm St. Champlain, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-882-3321
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Community Savings Community Savings the WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING offering credit solutions providing CREDIT DISASTER Champlain New York

I was contacted by a gentleman named DAVE who offered me a solution to my credit repair needs. I let him know that I had been ripped off before and he GUARANTEED me that this was not the case here. I would be receiving a 3000.00 credit limit as long as the information I provided was accurate.

He asked that I allow them to take 299.00 out of my checking account and that within 5 days I would receive the CARD. I was then transferred to the verification department where the conversation would be recorded. SO..... in the middle of the recording I asked again.... will this be a credit card with a 3000.00 limit? Answer YES. The only way I would not get this card was if I lied on the application and if this was the case of course I would get my 299.00 returned to my accoumt. A date was scheduled for the debit. They took the money early.....and as a result I had 6 other transactions bounce. I made numerous attempts to contact them and nothing.

Well, after 30 days I received a package which contained Identity Theft Protection. No mention of a credit card at all.

I then called and asked where my card was and they stated that there was no Credit Card and that I agreed to purchase for 299.00 a loadable debit card. That of course they had this on the tape and would gladly play it for me if I would call back the next day. I have called and called and called.

It amazes me that A bank of this size can get away with these FRAUDULENT PRACTICES.

Christy
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Community-Savings/Champlain-New-York/Community-Savings-Community-Savings-the-WOLF-IN-SHEEPS-CLOTHING-offering-credit-solutions-119534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Community Savings