Complaint Review: Como Law Firm

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Lynita or Missy — Aitkin Minnesota United States of America
Como Law Firm
Po Box 130668 St Paul, MN 55113-0006 St Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Como Law Firm Will Not remove my bill that was paid off my credit rating listing, after numerous calls about it. They kept telling me they would take care of it and remove it from the 3 credit bureaus. They also ha St Paul, Minnesota

I was call on several occasions and they insisted that I take care of my checks I had written out. It was more like harassment. I finally settled on a date and a limit, because I could not afford to pay much more a month on it. So, it took 4-5 months before the billed was paid. I kept calling them to remove my name from the credit bureaus or to at least report that the bills were paid. As of today, Oct. 26, 2012 it still has not been done and is creating a bad credit report for me. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Como-Law-Firm/St-Paul-Minnesota-55113/Como-Law-Firm-Will-Not-remove-my-bill-that-was-paid-off-my-credit-rating-listing-after-n-960345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Como Law Firm