Complaint Review: Comp Air Aviation

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Merritt Island Florida United States of America
Comp Air Aviation
900 Airport Drive Merritt island, Florida United States of America

Comp Air Aviation Ron Lueck Thieft by Comp Air Management Merritt island, Florida

I purchased a Comp Air 4 kit for owner operator of Comp Air Aviation Ron Lueck, 6 months later I paid for as instructed over $30,000 for an IO360 engine and prop which was to have be shipped to builder.

It never turned up! after asking Ron, he simply said - "I needed it to pay for other debts he had and will get refunded when it suited them.

12 months later after employing a local Attorney, John Evans in Titusville we managed to recover funds stolen form Comp Air.  he can be contaed on 321 2675504 and can explain the whole saga.

What made this expereince had, I was a Comp Air dealer! I susquently closed my dealership because if I couldn't trust the managers I worked for, I couldn't ask my customers too.

BUYER BEWARE!

Never trust Ron Lueck and or Comp Air Aviation, sharks is a nice word I would use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comp-Air-Aviation/Merritt-island-Florida-32952/Comp-Air-Aviation-Ron-Lueck-Thieft-by-Comp-Air-Management-Merritt-island-Florida-795975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comp Air Aviation