Complaint Review: Comp Air Aviation

Comp Air Aviation
900 Airport Drive, Merritt Island 32952 Internet United States of America

Comp Air Aviation Ron Lueck THIEFT within Management Internet

Never trust Comp Air's staff

I purchased a Comp Air 6 kit in 2009 from Ron Lueck, the owner of Comp Air in Merritt Island. In 2010 I was asked to pay for the engine and CS propeller upfront which I did.

Months later the builder told me the engine and prop was required for installation, this was meant to have been shipped months earlier so when I confronted Ron Lueck he said, "well I needed to pay for my debts so you'll have to wait". Least Bill Fedorko told the truth when asked - "we spent it, sorry but we needed it" and you'll have to wait.

The builder insisted he needed the parts otherwise I would have to find storage elsewhere, so I contracted Attorneys in Florida to follow-up which they did.

Not only did it take 6 more months to get what was rightfully mine, but I'd lost Attorney fees in the process plus it took another 12 months to actually get what was already paid for in the kit.

Never trust Comp Air for anything as Ron Lueck is dishonest !

The Attorny's contacts are - John Evans 321-2675504 in Titusville, ask him, he has no reason to be dishonest

BUYER BEWARE, no wonder the USA (especially in Florida) aviation industry is failing, fools like these do not help!

Steve

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comp-Air-Aviation/internet/Comp-Air-Aviation-Ron-Lueck-THIEFT-within-Management-Internet-795966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comp Air Aviation