Complaint Review: Comp-USA E-Commerce, Comp-USA Rebates, Rebate Resolutions Of New Rochelle New York

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:Meno Falls Wisconsin
www.compusarebates.com Mesquite, Texas U.S.A.

Comp-USA E-Commerce, Comp-USA Rebates, Rebate Resolutions Rebate ripoff- the old "undeliverable mail" scam- EDigital Treo mp3 jukebox overpriced there is a rebate but you can't submit it. Mesquite Texas

The old tale: Price on a 15gb MP3 jukebox is really good, but the catch is that its really $50 more than they tell you, but we'll send you this really nice REBATE. Don't buy that!

I bought the E.Digital Treo 15 October 18 2002 from Comp-USA online and immediatley filled out all the forms. Lucky for me I saved photocopies of EVERYTHING. I sent it to: e.digital offer 9745, P.O. Box 821, New Rochelle, New York. By year's end I was able to see a status page on the web that said the my rebate was "approved" with an "Estimated check mail date" of 1/15/03.

Starting in Feb 2003 I called Rebate Resolutions at 800-390-2344 every few weeks. They continued to say it was "in processing." I ask to speak to a supervisor each time and I always get a voicemail, and I always leave daytime and evening numbers to call me. No response, ever.

Now today, 4/18/03, they are saying they mailed the check 4/9/03 and it was returned undeliverable! I verified the address with them carefully and it is absolutely correct. What a SCAM. I'm calling the FTC.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Comp-USA-E-Commerce-Comp-USA-Rebates-Rebate-Resolutions-Of-New-Rochelle-New-York/Mesquite-Texas-75150/Comp-USA-E-Commerce-Comp-USA-Rebates-Rebate-Resolutions-Rebate-ripoff-the-old-undelive-53443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comp-USA E-Commerce, Comp-USA Rebates, Rebate Resolutions Of New Rochelle New York